MEET PROFE LOPEZ
I love to teach. It is truly one of my passions. I hope to spend the rest of my life doing it. I also love to spend time with my wife and 4 kids. I try and spend a lot of time with them in the summers. Another of my passions is biking. Not a motorcycle, but a pedal bike. I do long biking events and I can’t get enough of them.
A course where students learn to speak and communicate in the target language and not just to do bookwork. They will be using the language in the course and much will be required of them. They will be required to study and practice their language outside of the course. They can expect that at the end of the course, they will be able to use the language at an unexpected level.
- My number one credential is that I love teaching!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish teaching from Utah State University and a minor in ESL teaching.
- Master’s Degree in Education from Utah State University
- National Board Certified Teacher of Spanish
- 17 years + of classroom experience
I love hanging out with mi familia. It’s my favorite thing to do. I have a wonderful wife that supports me and wonderful kids that are getting bigger every day.